Having worked as an editor for six years in the commercial, documentary and TV industry gives me the opportunity to learn lots of technical stuff but most importantly learn to love the creating processes with team members.
I’m a nerdy type and love footage organization and media formatting, but also love interacting with teammates. Nothing is more worthwhile than discussing, inventing and experimenting solutions to the most challenging footage situations.
My team would enjoy the creation and feedbacking process even in a dark editing room.
I speak Japanese, English and elementary Chinese.
I tell stories with Adobe Premiere Pro (in a nerdy level), Davinci Resolve and After Effects but I’m willing to learn other softwares.
Education: University of Westminster
MA Documentary Photography and Photojournalism
London, UK 2017
Film Editing Pro:
The Art of Trailer Editing
The Art of Action Editing
The Art of Music Editing
Secrets of Creative Editing
Awards and Press:
View from the Bottom of the Lake
- The Audience Award : Yamagata International Movie Festival 2022
I’m Dying To See You
- Official Selection: MIFF (Miyakojima International Film Festival) 2022
- Official Selection: Yamagata International Movie Festival 2022
- Official Selection: Nasu Short Film Festival 2022
Story of Bizen Pottery
- Official Selection: International Documentary Film Awards 2021
- Official Selection: Dumbo Film Festival 2021
- Official Selection: Madrid Indie Film Festival 2021
Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Notia Selection: International Documentary Film Awards 2021
: the International Photographer of the Year - Honorable Mention
The Financial Times
: The Oxford Anagama Kiln Project